Proudly serving the Panhandle area for over twenty years!
Gulf Coast Accounting offers a variety of services at a reasonable cost to meet all your personal and small business needs. We have over forty years' combined experience in accounting, tax preparation, payroll services, certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor training, new entity consultation, and more. Our dedication to continuing education in the field ensures that our clients receive the highest-quality service on the market. With offices in Pace and Destin, we proudly serve the greater Panhandle area.
Please call or use the contact form below to request an appointment or to inquire as to whether our services are right for you.
Why choose Gulf Coast Accounting Services?
Through our dedication to continuing education, we ensure you have access to the latest tax updates without the burden of cumbersome research. Tax return completion and submission can be painstaking and time-intensive—time that could otherwise be spent elsewhere.
As tax law becomes increasingly complicated, it’s easy to overlook potential credits and deductions that you could be claiming. Let us counsel you on best tax practices and strategies so you can avoid these missed opportunities. We also take a proactive approach to future tax consequences by advising clients on potential adjustments for upcoming returns.
Rest assured that your tax return has been submitted correctly by an accredited professional. Our secure electronic filing practices help protect our clients from ID theft. We will work to educate you on the latest tax fraud schemes and develop a plan for safeguarding your information.
Services for every need and any budget
TAX RETURN PREPARATION
- Tax Return Review
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- IRS Audit Representation
- IRS Liens, Levies, and Wage Garnishments
- IRS Payment Plans
- State Income Tax Preparation
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Injured Spouse Return
- Rental Property
- HOA and Condominium Association Returns
- Estate and Trust Returns
- Tax Planning for Future Returns
- Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Basis
- Bank Reconciliation
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- General Ledgers
- Data Entry
- Trial Balances
- Reviews and Audits
- 1099s and 1096s
- HOA and Condo Associations
PAYROLL & PAYROLL RETURNS
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, Bi-Monthly, Monthly, or Quarterly Payroll Processing
- Salaried, Hourly, or Contract Employees
- Weekly or Monthly Tax Deposits
- Quarterly 941s and RT-6s
- Annual W-2s, W-3s, and 940s
- Wage Garnishments
- Direct Deposit or Employer-Generated Checks
- Manage Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Minimum-Wage Compliance
New Business Advisement
- Entity Structure
- License Attainment
- Business Registration
- Sales Tax Number Procurement
- Business Plan Creation
- Change of Entity Status
Sales and Use Tax
- Sales Tax Number Procurement
- Prepaid Wireless E911 Fee
- Annual Resale Certificate Printing
Quickbooks ProAdvisor Services
- Quickbooks Setup
- Individual, Staff, or Regional Quickbooks Training at your office or ours
- Quarterly Quickbooks Review
- Quickbooks Technical Support
Get in touch.
Please use the form below to contact us regarding your tax or accounting needs. You are also welcome to email or call our offices for an appointment.